THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Resource Management Internships at Hot Springs National Park- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS (NPS NOIP17AC00390)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Resource Management Internships at Hot Springs National Park- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Natural Resources
Next opportunity: AIS Decontamination Station Electrical PLF
Previous opportunity: Telemedicine to Improve HIV Care among Minority Persons Living with HIV in Urban Areas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC00390", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: