Telemedicine to Improve HIV Care among Minority Persons Living with HIV in Urban Areas (CDC RFA PS17 1710)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCHHSTP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Telemedicine to Improve HIV Care among Minority Persons Living with HIV in Urban Areas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.941.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $834,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Resource Management Internships at Hot Springs National Park- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
Previous opportunity: Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief; Gandy's Beach, DOI Project Number NJ077
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA PS17 1710) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS17 1711||Use of molecular HIV surveillance to identify active HIV transmission networks and implement HIV interventions for Hispanic/Latino men who have sex with men.|
|CDC RFA GH15 16300301SUPP17||COPY OF Sustained Strengthening of Public Health Laboratory, Transfusion Services, and Health Care Worker Infection Control Practices for Ebola Virus Disease in Liberia|
|RFA AG 18 004||Resource Centers for Minority Aging (RCMAR) Coordinating Center (R24)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1709||Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum|
|RFI 673 17 000001||DREAMS Initiative Namibia|
|CDC RFA GH15 162403CONT17||Developing professional training programs to increase capacity for effective global health response to humanitarian emergencies|
|RFA HL 18 020||Integrative Computational Biology for Analysis of NHLBI TOPMed Data|
|CDC RFA DP17 1705||Scaling the National Diabetes Prevention Program in Underserved Areas|
|CDC RFA IP17 1703||National Organization to Strengthen and Support a Network of Immunization Program Managers|
|CDC RFA GH13 13270401SUPP17||Supplement: Support Services from the World Health Organization (WHO) for the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 16170201SUPP17||Supplement: Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Strategic Information Systems through Cooperation and Support Services from the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 17 116||Health Professional Support Program for Children with Congenital Zika Virus (ZIKV) Infection|
|HRSA 17 033||Health Workforce for HIV and Chronic Disease Service Delivery Global Initiative|
|HRSA 17 103||Optimizing Momentum Toward Sustainable Epidemic Control|
|HRSA 17 070||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program|
|HRSA 17 075||National Organizations for State and Local Officials (NOSLO)|
|CDC RFA GH15 162203CONT17||Strengthening South Africas Laboratory and Epidemiology Capacity to Detect and Respond to Zoonotic Disease Outbreaks, Center for Global Health|
|CDC RFA PS17 1712||Assuring Comprehensive Prevention and Treatment for Families Affected by HIV to Eliminate Perinatal HIV Transmission in the United States|
|RFA 121 17 000002||ServingLife|
|RFA RM 17 008||NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA PS17 1710", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: