Apply for PAS EGY FY22 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Egypt in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni Programming" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Building Synthetic Microbial Communities for Biology, Mitigating Climate Change, Sustainability and Biotechnology
Previous opportunity: ODRC Implementation Project Phase II
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS EGY FY22 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS EGY FY22 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 22 CISA 120 REMCDP 001||Rural Emergency Medical Communications Demonstration Project|
|030ADV22R0037||Of the People: Widening the Path: Connecting Communities Digital Initiative – Libraries, Archives and Museums|
|030ADV22R0048||Of the People: Widening the Path: Connecting Communities Digital Initiative – Higher Education|
|DOS GEO FY22 15 06082022||Vulnerable Communities Engagement Program|
|DOSRUS22CA002||English Language Immersion Camps for Russian University Students|
|SFOP0009049||FY 2023 Request for Concept Notes on Capacity Development and Strengthening of Domestic Refugee Resettlement|
|SFOP0009040||Advancing Cybersecurity Policies in support of an Open, Interoperable, Reliable, and Secure Internet|
|SFOP0008992||Countering Threats to Freedom of Expression in Academia|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 06||Coalition Training for Women Parliamentarians|
|TRACK2 FY22||Track II Programs|
|DOS ANGOLA SSH FY22 01||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund|
|FTI06142022||Fiscal Transparency Innovation in Egypt|
|PGO MRT FY2021||PGO Request for SSH Proposals|
|22CS27||Multi-Project Video Production Services|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2022 2007441||FY 2022 CARES Act Economic Recovery Corps and Equity Impact Investments NOFO|
|SAQM IP 22 CA 0032||Increasing Financial Integrity and Strengthening Financial Stability and Inclusion in Tajikistan|
|PAS SOFIA FY22 02||AEECA: Youth Academy for Civic Participation|
|PAS SOFIA FY22 03||AEECA: Detect and Check Disinformation in Bulgaria|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS EGY FY22 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.