Apply for 22 607
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building Synthetic Microbial Communities for Biology, Mitigating Climate Change, Sustainability and Biotechnology" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.074.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 03, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni Programming
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 607
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 607) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O NIJ 2022 171379||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Criminal Justice Requirements and Resources Consortium|
|O NIJ 2022 171380||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Criminal Justice Testing and Evaluation Consortium|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0025||“Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing (APNT) Vegetation Analysis and Support for Autonomous Vehicle Testing and GPS evaluation in Mixed Vegetation Terrain”|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3684||Herpetofauna Survey at Naval Air Station (NAS) Meridian, Mississippi|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3710||Land Management Support, Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3785||PREDATOR RESEARCH AND ECOSYSTEM MANAGEMENT PROJECT, SAN CLEMENTE ISLAND|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0031||“Improving the Computation of Large Wood and Other Geomorphic Parameters in Rivers”|
|N00014 22 S F008||FY2023 Department of the Navy (DoN) Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI) Program|
|NNH21ZEA001N ULI||D.4 University Leadership Initiative (ULI)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 607", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.