Apply for CDC RFA OT18 1803
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - OSTLTS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.772.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 24, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., EDT, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2018 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OT18 1803
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OT18 1803) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PA FPH 18 001||FY 2018 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants|
|HRSA 18 109||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - Anchorage, Alaska; Sarasota, Florida; and Perth Amboy, New Jersey|
|72068718RFA00004||Accessible Continuum of Care and Essential Services Sustained (ACCESS) Program in Madagascar|
|RFA TS 18 001||Identify, Analyze, and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|HRSA 18 011||State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA CSSG 0256||2018 Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs Financed by the Prevention and Public Health Fund|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA FPSG 0255||2018 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program financed by Prevention and Public Health Fund|
|CDC RFA DP18 1810||State Actions to Improve Oral Health Outcomes|
|CMS 1V1 18 002||Measure Development for the Quality Payment Program|
|72038618RFA00001||HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV/AIDS|
|RFA DE 19 001||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Administrative and Resource Center (U19 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA DE 19 002||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required )|
|HRSA 18 076||Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Nutrition Training Program|
|CDC RFA CK18 1801||Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) Building Capacity and Networks to Address Emerging Infectious Diseases in the Americas|
|CDC RFA GH18 1803||Cooperative Agreement on Immunization with the World Health Organization (WHO)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1804||Support for Activities to Eradicate Polio, Accelerate Control of Measles and Rubella with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)|
|HRSA 18 097||National Forum for State and Territorial Chief Executives (National Forum)|
|72069618RFA00002||Rwanda Service Delivery Activity (RSDA)|
|RFA CE 18 006||Research Grants for the Primary or Secondary Prevention of Opioid Overdose (R01)|
|72061518RFI000001||Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OT18 1803", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.