Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2066
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening the Government of Uganda's Capacity for Regionally Centered and District Implemented HIV and TB Programming through Health Information Systems, Case Based Surveillance, Monitoring, Evaluation and Quality Improvement Support under P" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 09, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Community Safety Grant
Previous opportunity: Addressing Systems Challenges through Engineering Teams
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2066
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH20 2066) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH20 2068||Strengthening Civil Society Organizations' Capacity and Coordination for Accelerated HIV Epidemic Control in Uganda through Supporting Implementation of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment for Key Populations (KP) under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2082||Innovative, Comprehensive, Cost-effective and Locally Sustainable Community and Facility HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2069||Engagement of FBOs and CBOs/PNFPs to Support and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control in the Republic of Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2070||Partnering with Ho Chi Minh City Pasteur Institute (PI) for Continued Capacity Strengthening to Prevent, Detect, Monitor, and Respond to the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Vietnam under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA GH 20 005||Conducting Public Health Research in South America|
|HRSA 20 093||National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Health Care Payment and Financing|
|HRSA 20 092||National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Health Legislation and Governance|
|HRSA 20 084||National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Public Health Capacity|
|SM 20 012||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|HRSA 20 054||UT2 Autism Intervention Research Network on Physical Health (AIR-P)|
|HRSA 20 055||UT3 Autism Intervention Research Network on Behavioral Health (AIR-B)|
|RFA AG 21 003||New/Unconventional Animal Models of Alzheimers Disease (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 21 005||Limited Competition: National Centralized Repository for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias (NCRAD) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|FG 20 003||Disaster Response Grant Program – School-Based Services|
|FG 20 004||Disaster Response Grant Program – Services for Adults|
|CDC RFA DD20 2006||Improving Timely Documentation, Reporting, and Analysis of Diagnostic and Intervention Data through Optimization of EHDI Surveillance Practices and Information Systems|
|CDC RFA DP20 2002||Public Health and Health Systems Partnerships to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening in Clinical Settings|
|CDC RFA GH20 2016||Implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2021||Increasing Capacity and Quality of Strategic Information, Prevention, Treatment, and Human Resources for Health Related to HIV, TB, STIs, and Other Diseases in the Dominican Republic under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SM 20 013||Minority Fellowship Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH20 2066", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.