OJJDP FY 18 Addressing Training Needs for Juvenile Prosecutors (OJJDP 2018 14605)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 18 Addressing Training Needs for Juvenile Prosecutors" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.540.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $140,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Monitoring Bat Resilience in an Agriculturally Dominated Landscape- HOME
Previous opportunity: SMART FY 18 Keep Young Athletes Safe
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2018 14605) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2018 14562||OJJDP FY 18 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2018 14460||OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children: Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Exploitation|
|SFOP0005153||Strengthening Implementation of Anti-Corruption Standards in Europe|
|INL18GR0055 BOSNIA FORENSIC 06062018||Building Forensic Accounting Capacity in Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|SFOP0005152||Improving Transparency -- Strengthening Local Actors to Report on Crime and Corruption|
|SFOP0005159||Capacity Building for the Egyptian Court of Cassation|
|INL18CA0051 INLAME AUROL 061118||Professionalizing African Union Staff for Rule of Law Initiatives|
|INL18GR0052 INLAME LEBCOURT 061118||Court Archiving Project - Lebanon|
|SFOP0005176||SuSudan Call Capacity Building: Supporting Engagement with the AU-HIP Peace Procedan Call Capacity Building: Supporting Engagement with the AU-HIP Peace Process|
|SFOP0005189||Law Enforcement Expertise Program (LEEP)|
|SFOP0005191||Justice Sector Training, Research, and Coordination Plus (JusTRAC+) Program|
|72052318RFA00004||Justice for the Disappeared in Nuevo Leon|
|SFOP0005179||Enabling Community-Oriented Policing in the Sahel|
|INL18GR0057 JUSTICE BANGLADESH 062118||Increasing Access to Justice in Bangladesh|
|OJJDP 2018 13583||OJJDP FY 18 Nonparticipating State Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13845||OJJDP FY 18 Gang Suppression: A Law Enforcement and Prosecutorial Approach to Address Gang Recruitment of Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|OJJDP 2018 14582||OJJDP FY 18 Gang Suppression Planning Grants Program|
|INL18CA0059 INLEA CRIMINALCODES 062918||Legislative Assistance to Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Criminal Procedure Codes|
|SFOP0005256||Building Court and Legal Capacities to Prevent and Combat Atrocities in Central African Republic|
|INL18GR0041 AMELEBANON JUSTSECTTRNG 0719||Justice Sector Technical Assistance Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2018 14605", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: