Apply for NOAA NOS OCS 2022 2006933
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "nhancing the Capabilities of Current Hydrodynamic" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.473.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 9
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NOS OCS 2022 2006933
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS OCS 2022 2006933) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006868||MBE Equity Multiplier Project|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006916||2021 Fiscal Year Broad Agency Announcement American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Project|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2022 2006929||Great Lakes B-WET program FY22|
|NTIA TBC TBCPO 2021 2006948||Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006941||Fiscal Year 2022 - FY2023 Margaret A. Davidson Graduate Fellowships for the National Estuarine Research Reserve System|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2022 2006956||FY22 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2022 2006799||Climate Program Office FY2022|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006874||Fiscal Year 2021 Broad Agency Announcement: Minority Colleges and Universities|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2022 2006972||Understanding multi-stressor impacts on marine ecosystems under climate change|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2022 2006974||FY2022 Marine Debris Removal|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCS 2022 2006933", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.