Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams (NPS 17 NERO 0016)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: American Architectural Foundation (AAF) Projects
Previous opportunity: CN-SFSP-WIC-FB-2017
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00063||Notice of Intent to Award: Marl Prairie Simulation Modeling|
|EPA R5 GL2017 ZBC||2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis and Chlorophyll a Components|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 17 03||Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring|
|M17AS00007||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|M17AS00008||BOEM FY 2017 Louisiana Coastal Marine Institute|
|M17AS00006||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|NPS NOIP02AC00001 53||Adopt and Implement Operation Plan and Guidelines for the Management of City of Rocks National Reserve|
|NWO CESU 17 10||FORT WAINWRIGHT, AK CLIMATE CHANGE BASELINE ANALYSIS|
|NWO CESU 17 9||VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE NATURAL RESOURCE SUPPORT|
|F17AS00112||Mojave shoulderband snail surveys and assessment|
|NWO CESU 17 13||MANAGEMENT, SPECIES, HAWAIIAN PETREL; KOKEE AFS|
|NWO FY17 SIKESACT LRAM ITAM SRP||NWO-FY17-SIKES ACT-LRAM-ITAM-SRP|
|RFA 596 17 000002||Regional Coastal Biodiversity Project|
|NWW CESU 17 15||ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY SUPPORT FORT DRUM, NY|
|NWO CESU 17 14||CONSERVATION EDUCATION SUPPORT FORT DRUM, NY|
|17 BKK NOFO 1||U.S.-ASEAN Conference on South China Sea Marine Environmental Issues|
|EPA REG6 WPDG 2017 2018||FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M17AS00009||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R1 HC 2017||2017 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|NWO CESU 17 16||Scientific and Historical Research and Analysis/DPAA|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: