Engineering and Design for the Mendota Pool Fish Screen and Control Structure (BOR MP 19 N013)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engineering and Design for the Mendota Pool Fish Screen and Control Structure" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.555.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,761,211.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Revised Program Year 2018 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Activities Program Allotments; and PY 2018 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program
Previous opportunity: MINERVA RESEARCH INITIATIVE
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 19 N013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2019 STAR C1||Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling|
|EPA G2019 STAR C2||Early Career: Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling|
|BOR LC 19 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Hopi Telecommunications Inc|
|SFOP0005859||Filling Gaps in Air Quality Data|
|SFOP0005860||Gauging Economic Impact of Air Pollution in Asia|
|SFOP0005869||Papua New Guinea ASGM Mercury reduction|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2019||Assistance Network for the Southeast New England Program (“SNEP”)|
|M19AS00018||BOEM FY 19 Renewable Energy Program|
|SFOP0005896||International Shared Waters Cooperation|
|EPA R5 GL2019 RRM||Riparian Restoration to Reduce Runoff to the Maumee River|
|EPA R5 GL2019 GIU||Green Infrastructure to Reduce Stormwater Runoff|
|EPA R5 GL2019 MMF||Manure Management to Reduce Nutrient Runoff from Farms|
|EPA R5 GL2019 ANM||Accelerating Adoption of Nutrient Management through Farmer-led Outreach and Education|
|EPA R5 GL2019 WQT||Water Quality Trading and other Market-based Approaches for Nutrient Reduction|
|SFOP0005927||Capacity Building in Southeast Asia to Reduce Mercury Emissions from the Coal Combustion Sector|
|F19AS00230||Surveys for at-risk plant taxa to inform listing decisions|
|SFOP0005953||Forest Finance and Investment Incubator|
|SFOP0005942||Water Smart Exchanges (WiSE)|
|EPA R4 SFL 2019 01||2019 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|F19AS00236||Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Conservation and Environmental Tool|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 19 N013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: