Apply for RFA FD 22 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Efficient and Innovative Natural History Studies Addressing Unmet Needs in Rare Diseases (R01) Clinical Trials Not Required" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by February 15, 2022 Two deadlines listed below February 15, 2022,by 1159 PM Eastern Time February 13, 2024 by 1159 PM Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Global Innovation Programs to Address Gender-based Violence in Conflict-Affected Humanitarian Emergencies
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Abidjan PAS Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 21 019||Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program|
|TI 21 008||Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment|
|CDC RFA GH21 2108||Strengthening the Dominican Republic's National Health Services (SNS) in Prevention, Treatment, Capacity and Quality of Strategic Information and Human Resources for Health Related to HIV, TB, STIs under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2156||Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Maputo City Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2154||Continuity of HIV Services during Public Health Emergency Response in High Risk Areas in the Republic of Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2150||Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control through Efficient Case Finding and Quality Care and Treatment Services in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2147||Strengthening Systems to Improve HIV Service Delivery and Other Public Health Interventions Through Continuous Quality Improvement, Monitoring and Evaluation, Surveillance, Health Informatics and Laboratory Quality Management in Nigeria under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2149||Strengthening Capacity within the Zambian Ministry of Health for Health Information Systems Sustainability in Support of a Data Driven National HIV/AIDS Response under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE21 2101||Core State Injury Prevention Program (Core SIPP)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2120||Strengthening Public Health Capacity, Strategic Information Systems, and Community Engagement through Cooperation and Support Services from the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2117||Supporting the Implementation, Expansion, Sustainability, and Ownership of Comprehensive HIV and TB Prevention and Treatment Programs in Siaya County in the Republic of Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2155||Advancing Sustainable Implementation of Comprehensive HIV/TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|TI 21 003||Provider’s Clinical Support System - Universities|
|HRSA 21 093||Health Center Program Service Expansion - School-Based Service Sites|
|72036721RFA00004||Employment & Economic Empowerment (EEE)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2137||Sustain and Accelerate a Comprehensive HIV Response in the United Republic of Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2126||Sustaining HIV/TB Epidemic Control in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2139||Strengthen Capacity of Uganda Ministry of Health and Sub-National Entities to Execute Essential Public Health Functions through Supporting Public Health Workforce Development and Institutional Capacity-Building in the Republic of Uganda under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2138||Accelerate the Scale-up and Technical Assistance of Targeted Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) Services for Greater Impact and Epidemic Control in the United Republic of Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP|
|CDC RFA GH21 2152||Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health for Emergency Preparedness and to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PE|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.