Collaborative Oceanographic Monitoring in Southeast Alaska Parks (P19AS00458)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Oceanographic Monitoring in Southeast Alaska Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $415,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Aquatic Invasive Species Operations at Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Previous opportunity: Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00458) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00578||Lagoon trophic ecological connectivity and comparison to other Arctic lagoon systems|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00458", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: