Apply for P19AS00620
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $97,027.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 2020 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program
Previous opportunity: Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00620
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00620) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 19 N017||Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley|
|P19AS00621||Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra Nevada: Evaluating the drivers of change in a declining species|
|P19AS00622||Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail|
|A19AC00056||White Earth Fire Management Cooperative Agreement|
|F20AS00007||FY20 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program) Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F20AS00006||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F20AS00008||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F20AS00003||Region 3 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F20AS00001||Region 3 Wildlife Restoration Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F20AS00018||2020 National Fish Habitat Action Plan|
|F20AS00019||2020 National Fish Passage Program|
|F20AS00011||Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2|
|F20AS00022||Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery|
|BOR PN 19 N027||Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F|
|G20AS00008||2020 National Geological & Geophysical Data Preservation Program Announcement|
|USFS GLRI CWMA 2020||USFS Cooperative Weed Management Area RFA 2020|
|BOR DO 20 F003||WaterSMART Drought Response Program:Drought Contingency Planning Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|A20AC00002||Bois Forte Wildland Fire Management|
|F20AS00032||Fox River NRDA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00620", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.