Archive of Maritime History Interviews (P17AS00648)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archive of Maritime History Interviews" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 23, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with SFMNPA.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award Museum Property Processing and Curation
Previous opportunity: Administrative History of Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00648) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00389||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F17AS00390||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|H98210 BAA 17 0002||Office of People Analytics (OPA) Research Fellowship Program|
|G17AS00126||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00127||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast|
|P17AS00672||Mary McLeod Bethune Council House|
|NNH16ZTT001N PS||ROSBio Appendix E: Solicitation of Proposals to Conduct Research In Parabolic and Suborbital Flights|
|NNH16ZTT001N MS||ROSBio Appendix D: Solicitation of Proposals to Conduct Research Using Microgravity Simulation Devices|
|NNH16ZTT001N AB||ROSBio Appendix F: Solicitation of Proposals to Conduct Research on Antarctic Balloon Flights|
|P17AS00680||National Park Service- Creation of Predictive Model using GIS at Dinosaur National Monument|
|P17AS00683||Post-1955 Properties Stewardship Plan and National Register of Historic Places Evaluations|
|NPS 17 NERO 0118||Multidisciplinary Study of Cultural Resource and Section 106 Projects Park Unit: Shenandoah National Park|
|G17AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G17AS00129||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00130||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00117||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00131||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|17 592||Mid-Scale Innovations Program|
|17 594||Research Coordination Networks (RCN)|
|DE FOA0001801||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00648", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: